Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My New Template

Bookmark and Share


I have been blogging for long enough. At least almost 1 year I have "play" with my blog. I'm blogging since October 2008, it means that next month at October 2009 is my 1st Anniversary. Hmm.. It seem nearly 1 year had passed since I create this blog. I hope my blog will be more interesting and more useful for everyone. Just like the slogan "Share Tips And Tricks For All".
I have changed my blog template for several times. And to welcome my blog's 1st Anniversary, I had changed this blog template with a new one. More Fresh and more cool than before. I think this blog will be more precious if I add ads from Google Adsense. But unfortunately, my Adsense account can't show the content ads. I'm tried to create another account, i hope this one can be approved, so I can monetize this blog with content ads from google adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

video games games game download video game pc games pc games download