Friday, November 4, 2011

My New Website Using WordPress 3.0, Beta 2

Bookmark and Share


When I visiting wordpress.org site, I found that now wordpress have launch the new version of its CMS WordPress 3.0, Beta 2. Although this is a beta versions, I think I need to try this new version. Then I build a new Site using this new CMS version. And I found some different with the previous version of wordpress. The dashboard is similar with the previous one.
Check this screenshoot :

I found some additional feature that not included in the previous version. One of them is Nevigation Menu. I don't really know about this one, because I don't use it. many more feature you can use in this beta version. I appreciate they who develop this great CMS. I think you should try it too.
I'll show you my site that I build using WordPress 3.0, Beta 2.
http://cheapdomainhostings.info/
How about it? You can build your own site like mine too.

More information about WordPress 3.0, Beta 2, visit the official site
http://wordpress.org/development/2010/05/wordpress-3-0-beta-2/


No comments:

Post a Comment

video games games game download video game pc games pc games download