Monday, October 24, 2011

Little About me :)

Bookmark and Share


Hi everyone! I have blogged for 4 Years since 2008. I still remember first time I started to blogging and first blog I build. There's a lot of articles I have posted in this blog. But, I can't find post or something about me in this blog. Oh god! I forgot to tell about my self to my blog reader :D. So, now I just wanna make something different. I want to introduce my self to all of you. You will find something about me in this post.
Well, lets start with my name. My name is Rizky Agung Pratama. My friends usually called me Rizky. You can call me with that nickname too. But, you know that sometimes they called me Jinchuricki, same as the name of this blog. You know why? Because since I have in high school in SMA Negeri 1 Banjarnegara I usually use that nickname on some forums and blogs like this blog. I do make "Jinchuricki" become popular :D.
I live with my family since I was child on a Tiny Town called Banjarnegara. It sounds not too familiar in your ears. But Banjarnegara is place where I was born 20 years ago. It's a beautiful city you know, and I love live in there :).
But since I have graduated from my high school in SMA Negeri 1 Banjarnegara some years ago, I continued my study in Universitas Gadjah Mada. And now I'm studying in Diploma Teknik elektro, Sekolah Vokasi, UGM. So, now I live in Yogyakarta. Such a great city with a lot of students studied in there and very good culture.
I want to remember you, the tittle of this post is "Little About me :)" so I don't wanna write to much on this post. I think what I wrote is clearly enough to introduce little things about me.
Thanks to visiting my blog, and enjoy your visit here :)
Regards,

Rizky Agung Pratama


No comments:

Post a Comment

video games games game download video game pc games pc games download